Julie A Smith
The shy girl smiles.
She ponders and does muse
why when it comes to love
she always seems to lose.
The shy girl hopes,
but hopes seem so threadbare;
in a tapestry of love
she finds it quite unfair.
The shy girl wishes
that things would change.
She is shy of heart and action,
and she is forlorn for a love exchange.
Julie A Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shy Girl by Julie A Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken