RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Autumn leaves shining brightly in the sunlight,
showering sight with their beautiful changing
colors and hues.
Sitting prettily on branches and limbs of trees,
awaiting winds of chance.
Knowing that they would then be blown by them
into the fall air and land upon the forest floor,
no longer looking out upon the world.
Lying, fading in the evening darkness, expiring
and crumpling, becoming part of the forest floor
and feeding the tree they have fallen from.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Showering Sight by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher