Edgard Canales P
Show My Love Back
We need to meet
& we need to speak
but we cant,
because your crazy mother,
changed man, but real far away,
So, I can't no longer be your father.
Tried to be in your life,
but your mother flipped it on me
told me not to call & not to write,
she switched it on me.
Try to replace me, with another guy
but for some reason he still jealous
of me, deep inside.
We have no connection because
a million miles way, still thinks
Imma take his b.tch.
Just trying to be as honest as I can
she don't want me to be your father
they have another plan.
When I see your pictures, I close my eyes,
and imagine how it would be for me, you & Nataly
to spend some time.
I see sadness in your eyes,
wish I could hold your hand
wish we could laugh & giggle
even play in the sand.
We have never met
No matter what her mother tell her,
she loves dad,
want is to
show my love back...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Show My Love Back by Edgard Canales P )
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Beyond, Fabrizio Frosini
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Textology - 2. Exclamations, Joseph Archer
- Si boru puas si boru Bakkara, molu dung .., Mapung Madura
- I Wore The Fox, Naveed Akram
- Clearing the void, Phil's Writings
- The Treacherous Bride, Asaolu Abayomi
- Them, Tanja Henderson
- It is time for me to go home, Leong Ming Loong
- Forsaken For Your Sake, Asma Riaz Khan
- Textology - 1. Conditionals, Joseph Archer
- WHAT FOR?, Terry Collett