Edgard Canales P
Show My Love Back
We need to meet
& we need to speak
but we cant,
because your crazy mother,
changed man, but real far away,
So, I can't no longer be your father.
Tried to be in your life,
but your mother flipped it on me
told me not to call & not to write,
she switched it on me.
Try to replace me, with another guy
but for some reason he still jealous
of me, deep inside.
We have no connection because
a million miles way, still thinks
Imma take his b.tch.
Just trying to be as honest as I can
she don't want me to be your father
they have another plan.
When I see your pictures, I close my eyes,
and imagine how it would be for me, you & Nataly
to spend some time.
I see sadness in your eyes,
wish I could hold your hand
wish we could laugh & giggle
even play in the sand.
We have never met
No matter what her mother tell her,
she loves dad,
want is to
show my love back...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Show My Love Back by Edgard Canales P )
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hunted, Mae AC.
- 13 April 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 7 Aprl 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 25 March 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Walking the Dog, Kaila George
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)