Edgard Canales P
Show My Love Back
We need to meet
& we need to speak
but we cant,
because your crazy mother,
changed man, but real far away,
So, I can't no longer be your father.
Tried to be in your life,
but your mother flipped it on me
told me not to call & not to write,
she switched it on me.
Try to replace me, with another guy
but for some reason he still jealous
of me, deep inside.
We have no connection because
a million miles way, still thinks
Imma take his b.tch.
Just trying to be as honest as I can
she don't want me to be your father
they have another plan.
When I see your pictures, I close my eyes,
and imagine how it would be for me, you & Nataly
to spend some time.
I see sadness in your eyes,
wish I could hold your hand
wish we could laugh & giggle
even play in the sand.
We have never met
No matter what her mother tell her,
she loves dad,
want is to
show my love back...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Show My Love Back by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones