Well let’s face getting older really gets me annoyed,
But nothing more when they company lays you off and you are unemployed.
No matter at times when I thought this job was extremely boring and bad,
Now it seems like it was one of the better jobs that I’ve had.
Well even though I know things are not going so great.
At least I was at least thought before I got let go because with my severance package me bills won’t be late.
So even though, it’s all in God’s hands.
I want to say my Faith is in Christ because He knows my plans.
So if you’re an employer and this poem give to think and to inspire,
Come get me because I am a confident and motivated person that you Should Hire.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Should Hire by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston