Well let’s face getting older really gets me annoyed,
But nothing more when they company lays you off and you are unemployed.
No matter at times when I thought this job was extremely boring and bad,
Now it seems like it was one of the better jobs that I’ve had.
Well even though I know things are not going so great.
At least I was at least thought before I got let go because with my severance package me bills won’t be late.
So even though, it’s all in God’s hands.
I want to say my Faith is in Christ because He knows my plans.
So if you’re an employer and this poem give to think and to inspire,
Come get me because I am a confident and motivated person that you Should Hire.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Should Hire by Frank Pulver )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz