Have you ever had a craving?
Have you ever felt you need to give love?
Have you ever seen my heart so Exciting? !
Have you ever felt my passions how were in happiness singing? !)
I was going to give you my heart! I thought that would be enchanting! !
I thought you would accept it and it would be amazing! ! !
I'm astonished now! ! Our story ended before starting! ! !
I didn't ask you to give me your heart….
I just requested you to accept my gift……
I requested you to let me dive in your peaceful heart……
You're the only one my mind could trust…
Why our story ended before it start? ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Short Story by raouf eskandar )
- October Skies, Judith Emery
- So Much This Heart Holds, Rohit Sapra
- Jackdaw wonting to break free, Mark Heathcote
- You Are My Winter Song, Asma Riaz Khan
- In Dreams It Lives, Rohit Sapra
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)