Have you ever had a craving?
Have you ever felt you need to give love?
Have you ever seen my heart so Exciting? !
Have you ever felt my passions how were in happiness singing? !)
I was going to give you my heart! I thought that would be enchanting! !
I thought you would accept it and it would be amazing! ! !
I'm astonished now! ! Our story ended before starting! ! !
I didn't ask you to give me your heart….
I just requested you to accept my gift……
I requested you to let me dive in your peaceful heart……
You're the only one my mind could trust…
Why our story ended before it start? ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Short Story by raouf eskandar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul