Short Simple Story
I met a girl who was alone
She told mer her man was just gone.
I asked her if she would come
With me where other people are.
She did not answer and started to cry
I told her she should not mind,
The World is big and time so long
She had all the chance to go forward.
She gave me her hand, we started to walk
We crossed the countries and the hills.
We did not talk, but I was fine
It seemed we had always been like this...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Cords: B7 Emin A7 D; B7 Emin A7 Bb C D
Comments about this poem (Short Simple Story by Filippo Stella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar