Short Simple Story
I met a girl who was alone
She told mer her man was just gone.
I asked her if she would come
With me where other people are.
She did not answer and started to cry
I told her she should not mind,
The World is big and time so long
She had all the chance to go forward.
She gave me her hand, we started to walk
We crossed the countries and the hills.
We did not talk, but I was fine
It seemed we had always been like this...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Cords: B7 Emin A7 D; B7 Emin A7 Bb C D
Comments about this poem (Short Simple Story by Filippo Stella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher