Is it I am running short of break?
Is it break running short of me?
Is it I am breaking it short?
Is it short breaking me?
Well break is a break
When both mixed together
They look somewhat like this
A SHORT BREAK!
Am I right?
Dear readers and poets,
I am taking short break for a while.
This poem unexpectedly came into top five poems.
Please feel free to throw any comments
I am ready to catch it smilingly! ! ! !
I am ready
Thank You! ! ! !
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>Short Break by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery