Is it I am running short of break?
Is it break running short of me?
Is it I am breaking it short?
Is it short breaking me?
Well break is a break
When both mixed together
They look somewhat like this
A SHORT BREAK!
Am I right?
Dear readers and poets,
I am taking short break for a while.
This poem unexpectedly came into top five poems.
Please feel free to throw any comments
I am ready to catch it smilingly! ! ! !
I am ready
Thank You! ! ! !
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>Short Break by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Yes Sir!, Akhil Zoomin
- Troubles ahead - time, gajanan mishra
- Troubles ahead, gajanan mishra
- I Need You, Diana Rose
- Farewell Mama, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Love, Akhil Zoomin
- Accident and Emergency Unit, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Long Lost Love, Marites C. Cayetano
- Likes, Holly Moon
- Living, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns