As sands meditate smoothly,
Breathing scents of palms,
Glossy rays touch the ocean-
But flowing like clouds across the moon.
Waves locking along the words of aging stories.
Crimson- chrome candles illuminating natural beauty
And books along the shores.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shore by Areese Woodson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman