I sat on my porch,
and watched the timeless warriors,
Battle with their katanas,
Against the evening sky.
They come frequently,
To prove who is the strongest.
Inside and out,
The samurai fight,
A sword slashes against my rib,
the feeling of doubt,
A kanabo cracks against my skull,
a feeling of remorse,
An arrow shot to the chest,
a feeling of loneliness.
The wounds they feel,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shogun City by Nicholas Peter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp