Edward Kofi Louis
Shefali, she, he, hail, fail, sail, as, ash, lies!
But, you are my son and, you will always be my son.
There is now one like you;
Like fire and snow at times;
In the land of your muse;
Scan can, in!
But, you will always be my son.
Shefali, sea, heal, ale, sale, if, ash, safe, lie!
And, to control your mind to the right direction.
To learn how to do the right thing always;
Scan, can, in!
You will always be my son.
Do hear my voice once again;
Where is life leading you to?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shefali by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
- Word Shadows, michael walkerjohn
- Blockbuster, Lev Brekhman
- Uncertain feeling, Lev Brekhman
- Intricacies of perception, Lev Brekhman
- Brainwash, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Frederick George Scott
(7 April 1861 – 19 January 1944)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)