Edward Kofi Louis
Shefali, she, he, hail, fail, sail, as, ash, lies!
But, you are my son and, you will always be my son.
There is now one like you;
Like fire and snow at times;
In the land of your muse;
Scan can, in!
But, you will always be my son.
Shefali, sea, heal, ale, sale, if, ash, safe, lie!
And, to control your mind to the right direction.
To learn how to do the right thing always;
Scan, can, in!
You will always be my son.
Do hear my voice once again;
Where is life leading you to?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shefali by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)