Edward Kofi Louis
Shefali, she, he, hail, fail, sail, as, ash, lies!
But, you are my son and, you will always be my son.
There is now one like you;
Like fire and snow at times;
In the land of your muse;
Scan can, in!
But, you will always be my son.
Shefali, sea, heal, ale, sale, if, ash, safe, lie!
And, to control your mind to the right direction.
To learn how to do the right thing always;
Scan, can, in!
You will always be my son.
Do hear my voice once again;
Where is life leading you to?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shefali by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak