Edward Kofi Louis
Shefali, she, he, hail, fail, sail, as, ash, lies!
But, you are my son and, you will always be my son.
There is now one like you;
Like fire and snow at times;
In the land of your muse;
Scan can, in!
But, you will always be my son.
Shefali, sea, heal, ale, sale, if, ash, safe, lie!
And, to control your mind to the right direction.
To learn how to do the right thing always;
Scan, can, in!
You will always be my son.
Do hear my voice once again;
Where is life leading you to?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shefali by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey