Sheep From Coal Mine
Four friends at evening beach!
With the eyes of spider,
China's net hanging behind.
With the full bloomed milk
The sea waving with her boobs.
A lovely night of sheep,
And old Buddha and sorrows,
The same day, yes,
The same Night
Oh! "The mariner of sheer joy".
From your farthest time and space,
The jackals echoing as a
Ballad of synagogue.
A dead body of baby
Covered with prickles of love
And the Mir from Golan
Yes the baby coming from the
Direction of east coast
Ah ocean is sinking of
Three proletarian great friends! ! !
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sheep From Coal Mine by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael P. McParland
- Search of quest, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamt Of You 2, Michael P. McParland
- Hindutava, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dreamt Of You, Michael P. McParland
- A duck in the snow, Christopher Tye
- Commotion - intention, gajanan mishra
- Dreams, Michael P. McParland
- Dreamland, Michael P. McParland
- Dreaming Of You, Michael P. McParland