Sheep From Coal Mine
Four friends at evening beach!
With the eyes of spider,
China's net hanging behind.
With the full bloomed milk
The sea waving with her boobs.
A lovely night of sheep,
And old Buddha and sorrows,
The same day, yes,
The same Night
Oh! "The mariner of sheer joy".
From your farthest time and space,
The jackals echoing as a
Ballad of synagogue.
A dead body of baby
Covered with prickles of love
And the Mir from Golan
Yes the baby coming from the
Direction of east coast
Ah ocean is sinking of
Three proletarian great friends! ! !
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sheep From Coal Mine by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)