Sheep From Coal Mine
Four friends at evening beach!
With the eyes of spider,
China's net hanging behind.
With the full bloomed milk
The sea waving with her boobs.
A lovely night of sheep,
And old Buddha and sorrows,
The same day, yes,
The same Night
Oh! "The mariner of sheer joy".
From your farthest time and space,
The jackals echoing as a
Ballad of synagogue.
A dead body of baby
Covered with prickles of love
And the Mir from Golan
Yes the baby coming from the
Direction of east coast
Ah ocean is sinking of
Three proletarian great friends! ! !
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sheep From Coal Mine by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen