She Won't Bear with My Silence
The moment her lips open
I start talking nonsense
I know how the women
Can’t bear men’s silence.
Her face in anger white
Mind benumbed of sense
She would sorely miss the fight
If I stubbornly hold patience.
I know what she craves for
Her eyes so clearly foretell
Something I deeply abhor
Pairing up with her in quarrel.
But she won’t bear with silence
Wants the heat to be on
If I keep quiet as defense
She can't fight it alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Won't Bear with My Silence by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya