She Was My Hero
I used to call her my hero.
now she is my zero.
she had big dreams then she
threw them away.
The one that could take a punch
from the one was supposed
to love us most.She was the one
that would fall and get
rite back up even if life was hell.
The one i used to call
My Hero was the one i looked up to
most in my life. She was there
when my dad left.When my mom relapsed
again. But the sad thing is was
she was'nt there when i needed her
most. I use to call her
My Hero.Now all she is to me is my ZERO.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Was My Hero by Destiny Vancil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson