She walked in the midnight hours
With some fond memories.
Her road ahead was unknown
As changes had begun!
Life took a sharp unforeseen turn
As intimacy crumbled,
And sensuous rain came to a standstill.
The heart shuffled its colours
From dazzling light to pitch darkness!
She took her stride...
With a dry flower in hand
From the native graveyard,
With her deepest will
For gaining strength
To step into a new world,
Thus pursuing the blurred mirage
Of lost paradise...
Copyright © 2013 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Walked by Indranil Bhaduri )
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira