When she smiles it warms me inside.
When she smiles my joy I cannot hide.
When she smiles my whole day seems to be better.
When she smiles none of my worries seem to matter.
Her smile makes living worthwhile.
I love my niece Katie especially when she smiles.
Lore Me34's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Smiles by Lore Me34 )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan