As I approach, I signal to her,
Her eyes light up in singular adoration.
The very sight of her takes my breath away.
Nearer, I gently touch her.
She responds with a slight chuckle, understanding what's next,
Now inside of her, she hugs me, half encircling my entire body,
I can feel her sensuous caress from shoulder to ankle,
Another touch, she comes to life.
She purrs like a kitten awaiting a sumptuous repast,
Now together, complete coordination, complete adoration,
She protects me like my ever - loving and faithful pet dog,
I whisper in her ear, she responds with music to fill my soul.
Up that winding road, rugged and rural,
Down that valley, vaulted canopy of violets and dandelion,
Up another winding road, I am pleased with her pulse.
Her heart is a steady rhythm of sheer delight,
We view the lights of the distant city, the boat, bowing to the breaking waves,
Our time together is as good as it was the first time - great.
We return home.
Alas, we must part.
She, my Mercedes Benz, must sleep alone in her garage.
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (She's Mine by Robert Williams )
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)