As I approach, I signal to her,
Her eyes light up in singular adoration.
The very sight of her takes my breath away.
Nearer, I gently touch her.
She responds with a slight chuckle, understanding what's next,
Now inside of her, she hugs me, half encircling my entire body,
I can feel her sensuous caress from shoulder to ankle,
Another touch, she comes to life.
She purrs like a kitten awaiting a sumptuous repast,
Now together, complete coordination, complete adoration,
She protects me like my ever - loving and faithful pet dog,
I whisper in her ear, she responds with music to fill my soul.
Up that winding road, rugged and rural,
Down that valley, vaulted canopy of violets and dandelion,
Up another winding road, I am pleased with her pulse.
Her heart is a steady rhythm of sheer delight,
We view the lights of the distant city, the boat, bowing to the breaking waves,
Our time together is as good as it was the first time - great.
We return home.
Alas, we must part.
She, my Mercedes Benz, must sleep alone in her garage.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (She's Mine by Robert Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary