She Made Him Pay
He used his tool and got it wet
And he had no regret.
If you play with matches you can get burned
This is the lesson they’ve yet to learn.
Her menstation came a bit late, and on the
Results she had to wait.
It came back positive just like she knew
Now there was something she had to do.
She confronted him with the news
His response was: “this child you must lose “.
I’m too young to be a dad- cause of a little fun we had “
Now the thought weighed heavy on her mind
Should I abort? Do I have the time?
There is a child growing in me, and taking its life
I just can’t see.
GOD has given me the most beautiful gift to man
Although this wasn’t a part of my plan.
I will raise him on my own, and to that dead beat dad
I’ll throw some stones.
A single parent living in a house all alone
No electricity and no phone.
Bill collectors at the door, has her wondering if she can
Hide any more.
She was abandoned during her pregnancy
With no friends or family.
The biggest lesson she had learned
Was when she had to work thru her full term.
He said he loved her and would always be there
When told she was pregnant – he didn’t care.
He had to fulfill his sexual desire, and she was there
To put out his fire.
How can some men be so cruel, and think all women are the fools.
He claimed the child wasn’t his, and walked away with a grin.
She had made a mistake, but was no fool
She learned a lot while in school.
She put the welfare system to full use
To stop this man and his abuse.
They hunted him down and checked his DNA
And now this man has to pay.
Now she has the last laugh
As he’s paying thru his ASS.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Made Him Pay by louis rams )
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
- MURIEL, Donald R Charon
- GLENDA, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Misguided, Donald R Charon
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)