She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
My fiancee is enjoying the music,
I enjoy her – Enjoy her enjoying music!
She enjoys music by closing her eyes,
Her look is so cool and innocently icy!
I enjoy her profile from her side,
I keep my eyes on her open wide!
I enjoy her softly closed eyes,
She enjoys the music very nice!
I enjoy seeing her nodding head,
I enjoy her head nodding side to side!
I enjoy the dancing of ear-ring with ear-drops
With every movement while eyelid droops!
I enjoy her palm beating the notes over thigh,
I enjoy the beautiful hands with golden bangles nigh!
I enjoy her feet with silver anklet,
I enjoy her feet tapping over the carpet!
Totally she is like a pleasant music,
She is, for me, a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)