She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
My fiancee is enjoying the music,
I enjoy her – Enjoy her enjoying music!
She enjoys music by closing her eyes,
Her look is so cool and innocently icy!
I enjoy her profile from her side,
I keep my eyes on her open wide!
I enjoy her softly closed eyes,
She enjoys the music very nice!
I enjoy seeing her nodding head,
I enjoy her head nodding side to side!
I enjoy the dancing of ear-ring with ear-drops
With every movement while eyelid droops!
I enjoy her palm beating the notes over thigh,
I enjoy the beautiful hands with golden bangles nigh!
I enjoy her feet with silver anklet,
I enjoy her feet tapping over the carpet!
Totally she is like a pleasant music,
She is, for me, a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker