She Has It All
Girl, you've got talent.
You've got style and fashion.
You don't know it, but you've got it all.
You've got grace and beauty that surpasses all.
Just don't let it go to your head.
Where you fall,
You stand there with the confidence of a pure bred.
I'm so proud of you.
Never look back.
Let your heart be true.
And stay away from the wild pack.
Or they'll bring you down.
And you'll no longer wear that crown.
But, be an example for others to follow.
And you'll be remembered tomorrow.
For the grace and confidence you showed.
And the world will bow.
In awe, saying wow!
She'll be the one girl that we never see fall.
That girl; has it all!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (She Has It All by Patricia Kelley )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal