She Gets Lunch In the City
T he Pavement
Pounds my Feet
Like Jabs from Cassius Clay and
My Head Turns on a
Swivel like Linda Blair
Getting Her Rug Munched. Black Suit?
'Where you at bitch? '
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
These mean streets are
HELL on a
Hot Chick like me. I Walk Across
one of those Sidewalk Blowing
Things and my Skirt Blows Up like
Marilyn Monroe's did......
and I stand there
smiling and I Pass Gas......
Luscious Larry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She Gets Lunch In the City by Luscious Larry )
- What is Karma?, DOMINIC K V
- Flower Vendor, DOMINIC K V
- Winter´s Sunshine, Peter S. Quinn
- Another World, Bareerah Bilal
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
- Art Is My True Love, Rohit Sapra
- Give no title, hasmukh amathalal
- Pause, Don Tiedemann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)