In the cold of morning
On her way to find work
I met her
Tall, slim with smile
As she was at her job
CFT, like our world
They brought their friend
Took my job, '
It was hard
I know them
I’ve been there
Connections and favors…………..Corruptions……..
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She by Nassy Fesharaki )
Did you read them?
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall