Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Shayan And The Old Man
Let me tell you a story so far
about the past of this universe in a tar
while the skylarks fell for love,
and when the fire burnt the doves,
a hero rose named 'Shayan'
a brave heart who always can
with a blade as the justice fist,
trying hard to kill the beasts
he was sent to do this task,
without any hiding thing as a mask
hope to see these heroes in the today world
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shayan And The Old Man by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland