Sharing Life With Love
Life is a sweet melodious rose
From the territory where we are living,
The choice of life we choose
love is about sharing and giving.
When the world is unforgiving
Nations are born into one blood
We must be strive to live loving
And practice being good.
The rhythm of enchantment
Can hear musical melodious tune,
Swept along the earth’s movement
Dispel darkness and gloom.
Little is known apart from a name
Given at birth by strangers
A treasure full of butterfly pain
We grow and live among the dangers.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing Life With Love by Gerry Legister )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)