Sharing Life With Love
Life is a sweet melodious rose
From the territory where we are living,
The choice of life we choose
love is about sharing and giving.
When the world is unforgiving
Nations are born into one blood
We must be strive to live loving
And practice being good.
The rhythm of enchantment
Can hear musical melodious tune,
Swept along the earth’s movement
Dispel darkness and gloom.
Little is known apart from a name
Given at birth by strangers
A treasure full of butterfly pain
We grow and live among the dangers.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing Life With Love by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol