Sharing Life With Love
Life is a sweet melodious rose
From the territory where we are living,
The choice of life we choose
love is about sharing and giving.
When the world is unforgiving
Nations are born into one blood
We must be strive to live loving
And practice being good.
The rhythm of enchantment
Can hear musical melodious tune,
Swept along the earth’s movement
Dispel darkness and gloom.
Little is known apart from a name
Given at birth by strangers
A treasure full of butterfly pain
We grow and live among the dangers.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing Life With Love by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (acrostic poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Inscrutable Twist, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Cordyceps, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- South, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Columbus Park, Anne Pierson Wiese