I thought about sharing some thoughts
about how I like to share thoughts.
What are your thoughts
and if you knew
would you share them with me
or yet with others,
the world, the future?
It's a sense of connection
from stranger to stranger
or from someone you know.
It connects time and generations
with shared issues and sensations.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharing by Jason Pacheco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad