Shape The Clay
Love to shape the clay
It will present in different way
To some it may look as an art
To some it is may be simple part
How sculptor gives shape to stone?
How does speak the face impression?
Whether it is statue of soldier at museum!
Or almighty creator at holy church or temple
We too are like stone
Nothing has changed for conclusion
We are just a living piece
But look the way we spend it at ease
Where is peace in mind?
How long we will act as blind?
Where is the time to show even to almighty?
That we are human being and really need mercy
Sculptor leaves stature to public
To interpreter, understand it’s basic
It is well intended move to educate people
The human life is full of struggle
Let us not disregard our mission
We are shaped for destination
Fulfill desire of almighty and depart
Go back to same place and belong as part
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shape The Clay by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Give me A Chance Ft Chidera Nwokeji, izuchukwu lucius
- Male, kassem oude
- M.Lermontov, Stances - 4 - translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- Never compare, gajanan mishra
- The Lamentation Of David Over Saul And J.., George Wither
- Thine am I, my faithful Fair, Robert Burns
- The Gowden Locks of Anna, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The Toad-eater, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to Robert Graham, Esq., o.., Robert Burns
- Crazy Cotton Limerick, Philo Yan
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Naming of Parts, Henry Reed
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns