Shape The Clay
Love to shape the clay
It will present in different way
To some it may look as an art
To some it is may be simple part
How sculptor gives shape to stone?
How does speak the face impression?
Whether it is statue of soldier at museum!
Or almighty creator at holy church or temple
We too are like stone
Nothing has changed for conclusion
We are just a living piece
But look the way we spend it at ease
Where is peace in mind?
How long we will act as blind?
Where is the time to show even to almighty?
That we are human being and really need mercy
Sculptor leaves stature to public
To interpreter, understand it’s basic
It is well intended move to educate people
The human life is full of struggle
Let us not disregard our mission
We are shaped for destination
Fulfill desire of almighty and depart
Go back to same place and belong as part
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shape The Clay by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...