Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Shaman Story Tellers Poets Singers
shaman also told stories
they were great story tellers
poets singers of diverse tales
in oral traditions
before writing literature
cultural ethnic stories
in set presentation forms
like moral lessons
in classic Iliad
many other ancient
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in reply to questions on Shamanism, asked by the Poet and English Lecturer, Mohammad Jahoorul Islam.