Standing at the Western Wall.
We press our hands and face.
Against this holy icon
Of earthly time and space.
We travel through the strands of time
Past Jesus' journey here..
Tranquility is our wisdom
We let go of all fear.
Flying past King Solomon
And back to Abraham...
Skipping past the Garden
To Spirits perfect land.
Its there we find that we are one,
And have true peace at last..
While standing in the present
And forsaking all the past..
Against this Holy Wall we see
A perfect peace we find.
On earth a holy sovereignty.
And peace for all mankind.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shalom by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon