Something in the darkness, weeps silent tears of sin,
To release the hardened surface, of not letting you in.
Everyone is looking for a smile, a laugh, a prayer.
Without this they see nothing, and leave without a care.
Alone and empty walking, away from sun strained eyes,
Of people that will only, believe your façade lies.
Without this mask of summer, they don’t want to see you here.
So lone and dead you sit, among the blackened tear.
So who is it that matters? Who will dare decide?
Me who cared so greatly, while you tried to sit and hide?
The sun is always shining, even behind the cloud.
Now don’t sit and stare and listen to the deafened sounds so loud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shallow Grave by Terri Louise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest