I shake as I put the blade to my skin.
Slash, as I open the white delicate flesh.
Drip, as it lands on the floor.
Cry, as I sit in the middle of the room and think.
Tears, as I begin to cry over the pain.
Slash, as I go at it again.
Pain, as I remember your words.
Laying, as I lay on floor cold and helpless.
Shake, as I try to breathe.
Gone, like the pain from within.
Dead, like the love we once had.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shake by Kelsea Osterman )
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal