I shake as I put the blade to my skin.
Slash, as I open the white delicate flesh.
Drip, as it lands on the floor.
Cry, as I sit in the middle of the room and think.
Tears, as I begin to cry over the pain.
Slash, as I go at it again.
Pain, as I remember your words.
Laying, as I lay on floor cold and helpless.
Shake, as I try to breathe.
Gone, like the pain from within.
Dead, like the love we once had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shake by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson