Shake Those Blues
This is why we need to do anything we can do to Shake Those Blues,
Even if we have to admit that we are worried and down and have no clue.
With this we need to get friends and rise up your spirit,
So you do not wind up in a casket.
It is even best when we have a normal exercise routine,
Could you make happy because you are mean and lean.
As we get older it is hard for us want to take the time to eat a healthy meal.
But by us taking the time to relax and taking the time to cool could give us a healthier feel.
With all of these things that can cause the Case of those Ole Blues
We can try to think ahead before our sadness would even breakthrough
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shake Those Blues by Frank Pulver )
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
- Shoemaker, Gaurav Juyal
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)