Shake Those Blues
This is why we need to do anything we can do to Shake Those Blues,
Even if we have to admit that we are worried and down and have no clue.
With this we need to get friends and rise up your spirit,
So you do not wind up in a casket.
It is even best when we have a normal exercise routine,
Could you make happy because you are mean and lean.
As we get older it is hard for us want to take the time to eat a healthy meal.
But by us taking the time to relax and taking the time to cool could give us a healthier feel.
With all of these things that can cause the Case of those Ole Blues
We can try to think ahead before our sadness would even breakthrough
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shake Those Blues by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas