Shake Those Blues
This is why we need to do anything we can do to Shake Those Blues,
Even if we have to admit that we are worried and down and have no clue.
With this we need to get friends and rise up your spirit,
So you do not wind up in a casket.
It is even best when we have a normal exercise routine,
Could you make happy because you are mean and lean.
As we get older it is hard for us want to take the time to eat a healthy meal.
But by us taking the time to relax and taking the time to cool could give us a healthier feel.
With all of these things that can cause the Case of those Ole Blues
We can try to think ahead before our sadness would even breakthrough
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shake Those Blues by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- the business of cuisine, oskar hansen
- For You And I, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crucifixion of th' Soul..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beware Of Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bigtha, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love Me Girl, Joseph Archer
- One Christmas Eve From The North..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Neryah, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feels Sorry, Sari Mavi
- Outlet Of Outer Space, Edward Kofi Louis