Before power licentious
Loquacious tongue blabs
Speak Economists misty
As Economy wanes drifty
Power of money and muscle
Make the poor's fossils.
On which the tycoons fly
Flags of success gleefully.
Intuitive India in illusion
Delusion and hallucination
Dances as shadow, as nation's
Desperados' fusion-music sounds.
The meek by caprice paints
Bleak future of great pains
Some swarm, warmly swear
Behind PM, calm, the pied piper!
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shadow Dance by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira