Before power licentious
Loquacious tongue blabs
Speak Economists misty
As Economy wanes drifty
Power of money and muscle
Make the poor's fossils.
On which the tycoons fly
Flags of success gleefully.
Intuitive India in illusion
Delusion and hallucination
Dances as shadow, as nation's
Desperados' fusion-music sounds.
The meek by caprice paints
Bleak future of great pains
Some swarm, warmly swear
Behind PM, calm, the pied piper!
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shadow Dance by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty