Before power licentious
Loquacious tongue blabs
Speak Economists misty
As Economy wanes drifty
Power of money and muscle
Make the poor's fossils.
On which the tycoons fly
Flags of success gleefully.
Intuitive India in illusion
Delusion and hallucination
Dances as shadow, as nation's
Desperados' fusion-music sounds.
The meek by caprice paints
Bleak future of great pains
Some swarm, warmly swear
Behind PM, calm, the pied piper!
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shadow Dance by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri