Surrounded by dark shadow.
I feel like i am sitting in a cage.
My ferns are clipped.
Surprisingly a ray of light break into shadow.
Suddenly my life became colorful.
I feel energetic and feeling top of the world.
Shadow slowly scattered.
It look like my dream knocking at the door.
Life is a juice of good and bad lesson.
Good lesson to accept it and spread it.
Bad lesson to learn and through them in dustbin.
Have a nice and happy taste of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadow by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp