Surrounded by dark shadow.
I feel like i am sitting in a cage.
My ferns are clipped.
Surprisingly a ray of light break into shadow.
Suddenly my life became colorful.
I feel energetic and feeling top of the world.
Shadow slowly scattered.
It look like my dream knocking at the door.
Life is a juice of good and bad lesson.
Good lesson to accept it and spread it.
Bad lesson to learn and through them in dustbin.
Have a nice and happy taste of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadow by ajay srivastava )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(June 7, 1943)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Mayling, Arno Le Roux
- Naming Our Wall, Arno Le Roux
- Oh Beautiful Arkansas, Dorsey Baker
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- New Amusement Park! EARTHUPERFUN, Mr. Nobody
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ET part 3, lee fones
- From Green To Gold, Rodrigo Diaz