Surrounded by dark shadow.
I feel like i am sitting in a cage.
My ferns are clipped.
Surprisingly a ray of light break into shadow.
Suddenly my life became colorful.
I feel energetic and feeling top of the world.
Shadow slowly scattered.
It look like my dream knocking at the door.
Life is a juice of good and bad lesson.
Good lesson to accept it and spread it.
Bad lesson to learn and through them in dustbin.
Have a nice and happy taste of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadow by ajay srivastava )
- False, Neela Nath
- A woman is going, gajanan mishra
- Like Opium, michael walkerjohn
- Conscious Love~~~, Mr. Nobody
- The Name's Bond, James Bond!, Denis Martindale
- Time's Mend, michael walkerjohn
- The One-Legged Surfer, Mr. Nobody
- As an alternattive, hasmukh amathalal
- This station has no name, gajanan mishra
- If God Wills Then..., Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Question, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 March 1941 -)