Ace Of Black Hearts
Sexually Explicit Woman.
A sad state affairs.
Attention seeking behavior.
To the point of desperation.
What an escalation.
Such a name.
A sign saying I want to be abused posted on the front of your body.
Temptation of the poisonous fruit.
Please take a bite then you will be forever all mine.
The capturing of ones soul.
If it could only be that easy.
All show no heart.
Where do I start.
No respect for others.
No matter if theres children or not.
Corrupting young minds in both material and content.
A reinvention of the original.
But it is not any different.
In fact it is worse.
So bluntly vile.
At least use suggestion.
Much better then such a vivid risqué description.
Images you can't get out of your head.
But you don't care.
Self indulgent, self important.
No one else matters.
That is all you will ever be in my eyes.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sexually Explicit Woman. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- National Festival, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Must Make Preparations, Kyle Schlicher
- Aftermath…, LALITHA JOSEPH
- THE FUNERAL RAM, john chizoba vincent
- I Am Tired Before My Time, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)