Ace Of Black Hearts
Sexually Explicit Woman.
A sad state affairs.
Attention seeking behavior.
To the point of desperation.
What an escalation.
Such a name.
A sign saying I want to be abused posted on the front of your body.
Temptation of the poisonous fruit.
Please take a bite then you will be forever all mine.
The capturing of ones soul.
If it could only be that easy.
All show no heart.
Where do I start.
No respect for others.
No matter if theres children or not.
Corrupting young minds in both material and content.
A reinvention of the original.
But it is not any different.
In fact it is worse.
So bluntly vile.
At least use suggestion.
Much better then such a vivid risqué description.
Images you can't get out of your head.
But you don't care.
Self indulgent, self important.
No one else matters.
That is all you will ever be in my eyes.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sexually Explicit Woman. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Loss of Innocence, Bijay Kant Dubey
- HUMANKIND, john chizoba vincent
- Sorry, If I Have Hurt Your Feelings, Ext.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Deep Deep Peace, Margaret Moran
- Aflas Ke Basti..., pakeeza rizvi
- WHO REALLY CONTROLS THE WORLD?, john chizoba vincent
- Walking In Clouds, Juan Olivarez
- Of Ancestors From Long Ago, Spiritwind Wood
- If I Told You, Spiritwind Wood
- WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME, FATHER?, john chizoba vincent