Seven Four Five
Some kind of mumbling out
In the hall.
A Multi-language hum from one,
With the smell of my cat.
I can see the large cross on top of Notre Dame.
Lots of vibrations mixed here,
Shifting from a shape called Earth.
This city is a collage of warped life,
Burned by a hypocritical sun.
Shaving as well as the daily rinse off.
I want to smoke,
To release some dirt.
There are barbed wire fences
Tied to the veins in my body.
Waiting for A-man to bring the Smurf houses,
Of the Holy.
The waiting game is the hardest part.
Already made a few calls.
Don't want to be a pain,
It ruins the glory that comes with the expansion.
Let freedom ring.
Happy Birthday America, you crab you.
Took an excursion,
Ate down some pies,
Now the movement is great.
Clowned webs cover the sidewalks,
Pleasant Street is crimped.
A Cambodian woman has vanished into the wall.
There is no shovel here,
To condense the smitten turnstile.
I repent and consent for a dashboard to pounce on,
Or, a talon to pick an itch on my organ topper.
There is only this corridor,
Leading to seasons with doorways to other seasons.
A suffered minion takes a hand towards the sun and hopes that it will come close enough to warm my dreams.
My dreams, My dreams.
No parts lofty,
I sense the Lord!
The world seams thick
With milkshake winds,
Could it be a boo in a who?
This place is a zoo.
Notes ring out in my head,
Symphonic sonic hum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seven Four Five by Jason Pacheco )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra