Go to France and learn to fly,
Get at secrets left to pry,
Spin around a camels back,
Then stalk a man known as Jack.
Catch a cyclone unawares,
Learn to backflip down the stairs,
Teach a monkey how to pray,
He'll get you to heaven one day.
Laugh at all when hope is lost,
Never love at any cost,
Love with your mind not your heart,
Or watch her life fall apart.
Carry on from ship to ship,
Do you dare to take a dip?
Shout at the gates of heaven,
The lucky number 7.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seven by Craig Jordan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries