Seriously, I Have No Idea What This Is.
Waves pulling from their own inertia crash against a rocky cliff.
Inside your brine an angler lurks in the darkness.
Blink - blink - blinking her head appendage.
Her un-hung jaw awaiting the game of life -or- death.
Purple urchins dot the rock line,
You slip food into their siphons, occasionally.
I see fins across the sky line.
May we dance together?
Lobsters walk across the barren bottom of the sea.
Let them be, let them be!
Let them revel at your beauty.
Your waves sprinkle my sun warmed skin.
God, look at all the birds you bring.
You're so much more than just one thing.
I love you.
Emily Beck's Other Poems
- A Beach Massacre (Rough, but I don't kno...
- A Guy Told Me I Can Visit Past Lives.
- A Weight Others Make You Carry
- An EyeBall
- Class-Room Chaos
- Dear Mister President
- Don't Pretend You're Helping.
- Dude, it's a Muse Poem. Calm Down.
- For The Love of Excitement
- Goodnight Grandma
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.