September is two years scene I had seen your face
Astonished by the stars that shins in this September skies,
The stars has our stories written in every September.
Sense we said our last goodbye I still cry over you,
It was hard on me back than but what could I do!
Things have gotten a little easier.
Every time I see your picture of you it takes me right
Back to that time when everything was going okay
And you had always had a smile on your face that was the
Days I want to remember you,
I can hangout with our old friends and I would feel so empty
Within me when I hear our song they seem to always play.
I can walk past every Park where we once hanged out,
And I could still hear every words of I love you from you,
Every time I here your name my heart just goes in deep pain
All over again. Your memory flood in my mind over time.
My heart knows we cant go back together oh but it wants to
My mind still goes back to you, Do you ever think back when
Love was all around us? remembers the day we first met our
First dance our first kiss, You told me I was a gift from God,
It was love at first sight, we thought it would never end
Now every September our stories relives in that September skies of you and I.
Lilly Emery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (September Skies by Lilly Emery )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram