Whispers Of Night
My love, the sound of your name
Clings in the sultry air of september,
And twines with the rising night..
But how could I possibly ever fear it
When you're next to me,
Holding my hand?
A restless wind suddely bursts
Across all pathways, leaves are falling,
Far away from the street light..
But where is your sweet smile which
Tames this heart of mine,
So loving, so calm?
The warming twinkle of your eyes
Makes me leave this cold world behind,
For something divine and bright..
But tonight, how could I follow you
And be there with you, if..
I truly love you?
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (September's Night by Whispers Of Night )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh