There was no more scream to heat the air,
had to be slipped through the door of nevermore
nor through the time of life. Scary
like an insane clown in the crowd, the moon
turned into a terrifying face. Some more longtime pain
could change into an overgrown claw to crush
the house of love.
A lot of words were full of unfulfilled longing. Bursts
were the truths thundering through
the thinking mind; not thinking, but stressed.
There was no second chance, much less there was a hope.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Topic(s): sad love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Separation by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine