Seeing The True Me
Just a simple Hi from you is all I need,
and then instantly my face lights up.
I just can't help but smile when,
I'm talking to you, laughing with you,
And even fighting with you.
Life can't seem to get any better.
Day by day,
Night by night
I wait for you to see.
See what is truly me.
As much as I want to share,
I've said this all before.
He's perfect he's wonderful,
and they are tired of hearing it.
But when I talk about you it's different.
I feel alive, and I just can't seem to stop smiling.
It feels so weird to feel this way.
To feel like for once I could maybe complete.
But again as the days go by,
and the nights draw near,
I worry that you'll finally see me.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Seeing The True Me by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak