RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking down lonely lanes, seeing memories along the
way as I stride into yesterday, remembering the way
all things used to be - in the good old days!
A blessed event, that of remembering what life used
to be and being contented with the ways most things
have turned out.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seeing Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal