RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking down lonely lanes, seeing memories along the
way as I stride into yesterday, remembering the way
all things used to be - in the good old days!
A blessed event, that of remembering what life used
to be and being contented with the ways most things
have turned out.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seeing Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki
- Aqua Vitae, Sadiqullah Khan
- Family War, love green
- Don't Leave Me Alone, love green
- The Cry and Smile, Meena Somasundaram
- My First Lover, love green
- Learn To Be More Appreciative, Ronell Warren Alman
- Comprehend, Sadiqullah Khan
- Don't Pretend, love green