RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking down lonely lanes, seeing memories along the
way as I stride into yesterday, remembering the way
all things used to be - in the good old days!
A blessed event, that of remembering what life used
to be and being contented with the ways most things
have turned out.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seeing Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush