Ryan Lee Morris
Seeds of Love
Two people disconnected.
One gives, one takes.
Both stand divided.
Expecting to receive in advance,
Without first offering to give.
The teacher is above the student,
As the student is below the teacher.
One looked down upon.
The scale tips back and forth.
Rocking the boat like on a stormy ocean.
Resentment, bitterness and indifference.
Sprouting and spreading from the invalidation seed.
Choking out all that is good.
Sown from the seeds of discontent.
Two people connected.
The equals give and give.
Giving in advance.
Grace, compassion and mercy are "Fore-given".
As each is to learn their lessons of life.
Not as teacher or student, but as both.
The scale is now balanced.
Balance is created at the center of the scale.
Both sides meet in the middle.
All is centered at the removal of self and the consideration of other.
Validation now created.
Giving birth to Love, Kindness and Peace.
Sown from the seeds of love.
Ryan Lee Morris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seeds of Love by Ryan Lee Morris )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- True Love Never Dies, lou parks
- Untitled VII, Sierra Staten
- The unblamenesses allay wounds, Pijush Biswas
- I Move, So I Am, Tanja Henderson
- Life Dances, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Looking Kyle In the Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Besten Dank für den Gruss, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Birthday poem, Wala' Qamhieh
- If you want to be my inspirer, Elius Rubby
- Being in love, Sahra Hussein