Ryan Lee Morris
Seeds of Love
Two people disconnected.
One gives, one takes.
Both stand divided.
Expecting to receive in advance,
Without first offering to give.
The teacher is above the student,
As the student is below the teacher.
One looked down upon.
The scale tips back and forth.
Rocking the boat like on a stormy ocean.
Resentment, bitterness and indifference.
Sprouting and spreading from the invalidation seed.
Choking out all that is good.
Sown from the seeds of discontent.
Two people connected.
The equals give and give.
Giving in advance.
Grace, compassion and mercy are "Fore-given".
As each is to learn their lessons of life.
Not as teacher or student, but as both.
The scale is now balanced.
Balance is created at the center of the scale.
Both sides meet in the middle.
All is centered at the removal of self and the consideration of other.
Validation now created.
Giving birth to Love, Kindness and Peace.
Sown from the seeds of love.
Ryan Lee Morris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seeds of Love by Ryan Lee Morris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI