Secrets carried into Eternity
I am cradle between moon and shinning stars
While loneliness invades the world with gloom,
Charmed into wild storms of our dreams,
Earth weeps grief in seeds it has sown.
God guides words design to chastise hearts
Come free from heaven the showers we need,
On seraphs wings the guardians departs,
Defeat in parts strong demons concede.
The world is torn by divisions of good and evil
Some sweet melodies arise from the life of living,
Others are caught between realms of travelling vehicle
Express hope where the pain of failure is unforgiving.
If we find grace and mercy we were meant to share,
Those secrets we fear can also take away the cold,
For some darkness we all loved, and feel more secure,
A paradox opposite the world made of envious gold.
Although plain truth can set this world free
All my secrets will be carried into eternity.
Emotions will churned in the wild storm at sea
And all the good words of love are shared with destiny.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secrets carried into Eternity by Gerry Legister )
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns