Secrets carried into Eternity
I am cradle between moon and shinning stars
While loneliness invades the world with gloom,
Charmed into wild storms of our dreams,
Earth weeps grief in seeds it has sown.
God guides words design to chastise hearts
Come free from heaven the showers we need,
On seraphs wings the guardians departs,
Defeat in parts strong demons concede.
The world is torn by divisions of good and evil
Some sweet melodies arise from the life of living,
Others are caught between realms of travelling vehicle
Express hope where the pain of failure is unforgiving.
If we find grace and mercy we were meant to share,
Those secrets we fear can also take away the cold,
For some darkness we all loved, and feel more secure,
A paradox opposite the world made of envious gold.
Although plain truth can set this world free
All my secrets will be carried into eternity.
Emotions will churned in the wild storm at sea
And all the good words of love are shared with destiny.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secrets carried into Eternity by Gerry Legister )
- Curse of the Burning Witch, David McLansky
- Kindly spare us, hasmukh amathalal
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Kazi Nazrul Islam
(24 May 1899 - 29 August 1976)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Robert Louis Stevenson
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
Dr PJ Raj Kamal