Secrets carried into Eternity
I am cradle between moon and shinning stars
While loneliness invades the world with gloom,
Charmed into wild storms of our dreams,
Earth weeps grief in seeds it has sown.
God guides words design to chastise hearts
Come free from heaven the showers we need,
On seraphs wings the guardians departs,
Defeat in parts strong demons concede.
The world is torn by divisions of good and evil
Some sweet melodies arise from the life of living,
Others are caught between realms of travelling vehicle
Express hope where the pain of failure is unforgiving.
If we find grace and mercy we were meant to share,
Those secrets we fear can also take away the cold,
For some darkness we all loved, and feel more secure,
A paradox opposite the world made of envious gold.
Although plain truth can set this world free
All my secrets will be carried into eternity.
Emotions will churned in the wild storm at sea
And all the good words of love are shared with destiny.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secrets carried into Eternity by Gerry Legister )
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
- Magnificent Armada, Saiom Shriver
- What is final, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)