Secrets carried into Eternity
I am cradle between moon and shinning stars
While loneliness invades the world with gloom,
Charmed into wild storms of our dreams,
Earth weeps grief in seeds it has sown.
God guides words design to chastise hearts
Come free from heaven the showers we need,
On seraphs wings the guardians departs,
Defeat in parts strong demons concede.
The world is torn by divisions of good and evil
Some sweet melodies arise from the life of living,
Others are caught between realms of travelling vehicle
Express hope where the pain of failure is unforgiving.
If we find grace and mercy we were meant to share,
Those secrets we fear can also take away the cold,
For some darkness we all loved, and feel more secure,
A paradox opposite the world made of envious gold.
Although plain truth can set this world free
All my secrets will be carried into eternity.
Emotions will churned in the wild storm at sea
And all the good words of love are shared with destiny.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secrets carried into Eternity by Gerry Legister )
Did you read them?
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman