Secret of Life
You & me, we all have our own destination,
Everything is up to our life experiences and conception.
We shouldn't blame parents, genes or the other guy on the road,
Whatever happens to us, we attracted our own load.
Consciously or not, it is not the question,
Everything is a lesson to teach us for our direction.
If we want to have perfect health, good life and true happiness,
We have to understand nature's law to do only kindness.
First we have to learn to think accordingly,
Trust the power within to guide where we have to be.
Then, have courage to call everything 'good', no matter what it is,
This way the lesson will be clear, & in time we'll understand the prognosis.
If we oppose, it will be forced on us heavily,
If we go along without a grudge, it soon disappears completely.
In the meantime we must learn a lot about everything,
That we wouldn't be fooled with worldly messages or do not nothing.
We were made of body & spirit, we are two sided,
Meditation & prayer should go hand in hand, doing everything wholehearted
Perfect health doesn't come from eating every delicious thing,
Nor resting too much, have a boring life, or even live like a king.
Perfect health comes from a healthy mind,
Eat the best nutrition, move enough & do not stay in stress or bind.
With perfect faith in only goodness, that you'll always have enough,
Live simple, do not be a prodigal child & your life will not be tough.
If you loose the ego, which can make you a martyr,
Or became a dictator to try to force others for your will,
Giving true thanks for everything & every person in your life,
True happiness will never leave you, you'll never be in strife.
Life or malediction is up to your decision,
Complete faith in goodness or just the opposition.
Ask & you shall receive, but do not pray in vain,
Believe after the first request, that what ever comes
Will be the best solution in ordain.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret of Life by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns