I have looked for you Forever,
Now I found you much too late,
And the sound of 'Never, Never',
Seems to always seal my fate.
I had dreamt of you so often,
Love complete and full of grace,
I had loved you as a Secret,
Never having seen your face.
The Ideal we fall in love with,
Is sometimes a desperate case,
Not responding, corresponding,
To our mental, warm embrace.
Yet, I'll not betray you ever,
And this Love will stay in place,
Even though I know that Never,
You will be mine to embrace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret Love by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey