You say, we’ve got nothing to worry about.
I guess, I won’t if you really think so.
Of course, now I’m not a mess thanks to you,
So what it no one needs to know.
I’m fine with that, because I have,
my secret love.
I have my secret love.
Oh oh, oh oh, you’re my, secret love.
The trees, they whisper your name to me.
My dear, the clouds are resembling,
your face, those eyes, your hair, and that smile.
I can’t believe how much I’ve seen you, in my day.
And it’s hard to believe, you’re so many miles away,
but still, my secret love.
You’re my, secret love.
Oh oh, oh oh, secret love.
You’re my, you’re mine, tonight you’re mine,
and I, find, everyone can hang behind,
cause I’ll have my, secret love.
I’ll have you, and that’s enough.
Oh oh, Oh oh.
And if anyone asks, I might speak your name.
Because honestly, this isn’t something my heart can contain.
No matter how long you’ll be,
my secret love, I’m fine as long as you’re with me.
You’ll always be, always be,
My secret love.
Oh oh, Oh oh. Oh oh, Oh oh.
Jayson Howard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret Love by Jayson Howard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, To Yury Verkhovensky - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Valery Bryusov - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Vladimir Bestuzhev - Translat.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Ice Storm, Ronald Chapman
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Contour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak