You say, we’ve got nothing to worry about.
I guess, I won’t if you really think so.
Of course, now I’m not a mess thanks to you,
So what it no one needs to know.
I’m fine with that, because I have,
my secret love.
I have my secret love.
Oh oh, oh oh, you’re my, secret love.
The trees, they whisper your name to me.
My dear, the clouds are resembling,
your face, those eyes, your hair, and that smile.
I can’t believe how much I’ve seen you, in my day.
And it’s hard to believe, you’re so many miles away,
but still, my secret love.
You’re my, secret love.
Oh oh, oh oh, secret love.
You’re my, you’re mine, tonight you’re mine,
and I, find, everyone can hang behind,
cause I’ll have my, secret love.
I’ll have you, and that’s enough.
Oh oh, Oh oh.
And if anyone asks, I might speak your name.
Because honestly, this isn’t something my heart can contain.
No matter how long you’ll be,
my secret love, I’m fine as long as you’re with me.
You’ll always be, always be,
My secret love.
Oh oh, Oh oh. Oh oh, Oh oh.
Jayson Howard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret Love by Jayson Howard )
- Thief and poet, gajanan mishra
- Go on, Sweet Bird, and Soothe my Care, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to J. Lapraik, Robert Burns
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Bright Star, John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)