Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Second Only To Loving God
it was Jesus who declared
love for our neighbours
was is the second greatest
commandment we observe
second only to loving God
who we love above all others?
'Love the Lord your God
with all your heart and with
all your soul and with all
your strength and with all
your mind'; submit 'Love
your neighbor as yourself.'
Luke 10: 27
is sacred harmonic peace recipe
for morality equality prosperity
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2013 on the 11&13.5.2013.