Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Second Only To Loving God
it was Jesus who declared
love for our neighbours
was is the second greatest
commandment we observe
second only to loving God
who we love above all others?
'Love the Lord your God
with all your heart and with
all your soul and with all
your strength and with all
your mind'; submit 'Love
your neighbor as yourself.'
Luke 10: 27
is sacred harmonic peace recipe
for morality equality prosperity
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2013 on the 11&13.5.2013.
Comments about this poem (Second Only To Loving God by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi