The Curse of Seclusion
The emaciated dog so lonely it sought company
by looking into a puddle. Afar glittering street light
It had been there seeking food and shelter, but had
been chased away even, by those who had lapdogs.
It heard step, an old man walking slowly bent down
opened a paper bag and fed the cure bread crumbs.
The dog thought “apparently he thinks I´m a duck,
that´s ok, I´m so hungry and lonely it will have to do.”
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (seclusion by oskar hansen )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh