RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Calming effects of music slowly cover me, giving a comparative silence to hear through all the noise around me.
Enjoying moments of seclusion without any ill-effects, conspiratorially sending reminders to outer regions of my brain.
Surrounding other worlds with any type of vision possible, accessing deeper emotion with heavier tones, descending further into my being.
Secluded beyond any reprieve from people who bother me incessantly.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seclusion by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Any possible race, hasmukh amathalal
- Flowers For The Resting Beds, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Tomaryee kanthe, ramesh rai
- Now frank, hasmukh amathalal
- You do burrow right into my soul, Gert Strydom
- Jeopardy (Rubliw), Gert Strydom
- Love shall return, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom Commanding Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Love: Can You?, Brian Johnston
- Their faces وجوههم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)