RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mornings brighten my day with their clear reflections of sunlight,
pointedly touching my being, energizing it with plenty of Vitamin
Feeling warm love enveloping me in a cocoon of intellect, as I
wander around, trying to research wisdom and make it a part of my
Leading always into subconscious realms of thought, I willingly
follow it wherever it may stray.
Longing for midnight ventures to end my days on earth, I
continually search for openings to seclude myself beyond vision.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Secluding Self by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp